Tuesday

You could work with me, or you could try "The Country’s Best Life Coach"

He has a beard... he's been to seminars... Marc knows he is "The Country’s Best Life Coach" - even if no one else does...
I was certified as a life coach in 2000 at the acclaimed Syracuse Ramada Inn and ever since I’ve been coaching celebrities and powerful figures such as Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, and even Tony Robbins!

I was voted 6th Best Life Coach of the Year by Readers Digest and I am proven to change lives by Life Changes magazine. I’m highly qualified and I’m always met with enthusiasm; I’ve personally been growing for years; I have a beard; I’ve been to seminars; and I’ve studied NLP, SCP, LSP processes amongst other things, making me one of The Country’s Best Life Coaches (aka TCBLC).

Do it now! Give yourself permission to succeed!

I am available for bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, weddings, bachelorette parties, birthdays, and more!

I helped Tony write his new seminar, Life is Totally Worth Living!

Note: My books and tapes will be available next year about this time. I have already sold over 7 copies, so get yours today!

[tags]Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, marc horowitz, tony robbins, center for improved living success life coaching bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, weddings, bachelorette [/tags]


Not sure I can compete with Marc.

No comments:

Post a Comment