Monday

Kevin Smith needs a Life Coach


"Kevin Smith was delayed getting from Oakland to Burbank Saturday night because he was "too wide for the sky." According to the 'Clerks' and 'Jay & Silent Bob' director's Twitter, Southwest Airlines removed him from a flight after deeming him a safety risk.

"Dear @SouthwestAir - I know I'm fat, but was Captain Leysath really justified in throwing me off a flight for which I was already seated?" Smith tweeted.

"I'm way fat... But I'm not THERE just yet," he continued. "But if I am, why wait til my bag is up, and I'm seated WITH ARM RESTS DOWN. In front of a packed plane with a bunch of folks who'd already I.d.ed me as 'Silent Bob."
- Huff Post


Kevin Smith needs a life coach, or a personal trainer, or both. He's brilliant and should be living a brilliant life, not waddling around like a sea lion stuck on a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment